Happy New Year everyone!
When I woke up this morning at 10:16am, I thought nothing because I thought yesterday was the new year. Last night, my New Year's wish was: Getting a dog. And Guama's wish was: For everyone's wish to come true. So, that means, I might get a dog...and Neil might get his plasma TV for his room and for the Seattle sports teams to win. Dizzy wished for a good SAT score and, Achie`s wish was to get in to a good collage and a Submarine. Mama`s was world peace and Papa`s was peace with Mom. Also Lackie gave me a mini note book and I am going to make a flip book out of it.
For 2009 my goal is that I hope I will not lose things as much as I did in 2008.
At this moment I wish that I am in Australia because I want to see the kangaroos...and the joey.
Kei
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment